Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Wait, what is a blog again??


Oh, I remember, a web log, a journal, a record of what I'm doing, in this case, in the craft room.  I've tried a couple of different ways to record a snapshot of what I'm doing, but the paper versions - inchies and ATCs involved making a thing, and then an extra bit for the journal.  Now I'm trying an old scheme:  online, one photo, 1-2 sentences, supplies.  What are the key things you want to know about a craft project?


Impetus:  This week's Splitcoast Stampers clean and simple challenge prompt is balloons.  I've been wanting to play with this Concord & 9th set for ages.  Also exploring the idea that the image on the front of the card, the sentiment, and the intended recipient can have a little incongruity and it's not the end of the world.

Supplies:
Image:  Happy Balloons by Concord & 9th
Sentiment:  Tealightful Day by Pinkfresh Studio
Background:  Mini Cloud Edges stencil by My Favorite things
Inks:  Altenew, Versafine, Impression Obsession

No comments:

Post a Comment